Up to 40% of the energy used in technical estates is spent on cooling which may not be optimised. With the growing demand to add more equipment and IT load, estate operators may start to run out of capacity. As the 'full picture' becomes more difficult to see, managers are balancing these capacity constraints with new environmental standards against a constant requirement to run these technical estates without equipment failure.
- The SMARTset IOT platform connects, analyses and controls the cost and energy of your operation
- Using the ‘single pane of glass’ visibility of SMARTset to connect to any asset in your technical estate, improves uptime & reduces maintenance expense
- Saves up to 25% of your energy bill
Utility networks, covering mobile, fixed line, cable and internet provision, have high energy spend in passive infrastructure often driven by cooling costs.
- Savings of up to 30% of a ‘small’ site’s energy bill with COOLflow Force free air cooling
- COOLair installations save up to 25% of a Data Centre’s energy bill
- With the reduction in duty cycle from COOLflow Force and COOLair you can extend current air conditioner or cooling asset life
- SMARTset software enables you to remotely connect, analyse and control infrastructure
- Improved uptime & reduced maintenance expense
- Enhanced cooling capacity of the facility
Discover more about our products
Utilities such as power, water and transport companies have customers and networks with small and medium sized rooms, that currently have no building management systems. Consequently utility companies are looking at how they can help their internal and external customers - both large and small - gain remote visibility into this infrastructure.
- Connect, analyse and control energy spend via an on-site building management system powered by SMARTset
- Save up to 25% of a ‘small’ site’s energy bill and extend air conditioner life
- Improve uptime & reduce maintenance expense